Accepted Items: Spring/Summer
Must be appropriate season
- Tank tops
- Short sleeved tops (spring/summer colors/theme only)
- 3/4 sleeve tops (spring/summer colors/theme only)
- Long sleeve tops and dress shirts (light weight spring/summer colors/theme only)
- Lightweight Sweaters and Jackets (spring/summer colors/theme only)
- Dresses (spring/summer colors/theme only)
- Pants (jeans & khakis)
- Leotards and dancewear
- Lightweight hose
- Tennis shoes, dress shoes, rain boots, sandals, & flip-flops
- Swimwear and Cover Up
- Preemie through size 18
- Clothing brands such as Nike, Under Armour, Mini Boden, Janie and Jack, Baby Lulu, Mud Pie and Hanna Andersson sell well.
- Accepting all seasonal appropriate items.
- Independence Day
Accepted at Every Sale
- Baby and Children’s Clothing in season
- Baby and Children’s shoes in season
- Baby and children Socks and hose
- Children’s belts
- Backpacks, lunchboxes, tote bags, purses, and wallets
- Baby Equipment and baby items including but not limited to cribs, strollers, high chairs, bassinets, bath tubs, walkers, bed rails, safety gates, furniture (entire sets or individual pieces, changing tables, rocking chairs, ottomans, etc.), potty chairs, pack n plays, swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers, crib mattresses, mobiles, wipe warmers, diaper genies, bedding sets, receiving blankets, swaddle blankets, crib sheets, bassinet sheets, diaper bags, bottle coolers, bottle warmers, feeding sets, bibs, sanitizing equipment, bottles (only new nipples), new pacifiers, diapers – both cloth and disposable, diaper covers, Boppy’s, Boppy covers, baby carriers, etc.
- Baby Keepsakes such as frames, albums, handprint kits, etc.
- Toddler and Children’s furniture and bedding sets. This also includes things to decorate such as rugs, throw pillows, lamps, clocks, wall hangings, etc.
- Books -Children’s, Cookbooks, and Parenting
- DVDs (must be in their original case) – children’s movies only (no adult movies)
- Games- For all newer gaming systems such as Xbox One, PS4, etc.
- Electronics such as flat screen televisions, iPods, iPads, electronic learning systems, DVD players, Blu-Ray players, karaoke machines, etc.
- Toys- inside and outside toys that are in great condition and clean. Must include all parts of the toy and all parts must be in working order. All toys that require batteries must include the batteries. Outside toys include bikes, playhouses, wagons, scooters, bouncy houses, picnic tables, etc. Inside toys include any baby, toddler, or child toy that is in great condition and is in perfect working order. Stuffed animals are only accepted if they are unique or require batteries. (Build a Bear animals are accepted.) Wooden puzzles both new and used are accepted. Regular puzzles are only accepted if they are brand new in the original packaging.
- Board games are accepted but MUST include all pieces AND instructions.
- Children’s sports equipment such as baseball bats, footballs, baseball gloves, etc.
- Household Items – All household items are accepted at our discrepancy and can be turned down for any reason. Many items are acceptable such as small appliances, framed art, cooking sets, decorative items, rugs, lamps, primitive items, dish sets (must include all pieces, no individual pieces), etc.
Not Accepted at Spring Sale
- Anything fall themed or colored
- No winter type fabrics (fleece, corduroy, velvet, suede, etc.)
* No longer accepting Breast Pumps at any sale.
- Anything with Broken zippers, missing buttons, stains (Check armpits, collars on shirts, and bottom of pants extra well), holes, torn hemlines, wear on edges, pet hair, mildew, pet, and smoke smell, piling, or fading.
- Anything with Overall bad appearance including clothing (If it looks worn out and/or over 5 years old, it is not acceptable)
- Anything with Missing buttons
- Outfits that have mixed sizes (Example: No 3T shirt with 4T pants)
- Formal Wear
- Destination, advertisement, or event shirts. (This includes Girl Scout troops, local schools, Myrtle Beach, etc.)
- Adult books except cookbooks and parenting
- Battery operated toys without batteries
- Stuffed animals (exception of unique items and or have batteries)
- Underwear of any type (unless children’s and is brand new in package)
- Exercise equipment
- Sofas, kitchen tables, chairs, desks (unless children’s desk), TVs over 5 years old
- Mattress sets
- Curtains, curtain rods, blinds, window treatments (exception of children’s)
- Adult bedding
- Floral arrangements
- Brass items
- Individual dishes
- Telephone or answering machines (unless children’s)
- Partially burnt candles
- Adult jewelry
- Baby Formula (unless unopened and not expired)
- Items from Dollar Tree or similar stores
- Bags of sample products (Mary Kay, Beauty Control, etc.)
- VHS tapes or VCR’s
- Cassette tapes or players (or anything older)
- Car seats that are more than four (4) years old (check the expiration date on each car seat, printed on the bottom or side) or that have been in an accident. **Britax is the only exception- it is (6 years instead of 4 years). Car seats absolutely cannot have any missing parts!
- Anything that has been recalled including drop side baby cribs
- Books that have torn or missing pages or writing all throughout the book (Someone’s name wrote in it is acceptable)
- Games, CD’s, and DVD’s that have scratches
- Frayed cords (Such as the cords on lamps, clocks, TVs, etc.)
- Used crayons